Extracts from our inspiration webinar series
How to grow as a Professional Innovation PROINN® Practitioner
How to grow as a Professional Innovation Practitioner?
The entire eco-system is evolving fast and there is a huge demand that professionals with ‘skills to invent’ and make them practically applied are required in order to develop differentiated solutions.
PROINN® along TRIZTI® (India’s Regional MATRIZ Association) have started an inspirational webinar series to inspire and build awareness to fellow Indian Professionals on proven methods of TRIZ when adopted enables predictable professional growth.
As part of the 1st edition, we have below Professionals who shared their journey of being a professional innovators. The common theme among all is TRIZ learning and application. Some of them are prolific inventors and some are TRIZ practitioners!
- My mentor: Dr. Sergei Ikovenko, TRIZ Master, President, DFP-Institute and Chairman CEM, MATRIZ
- Dr. Shankar Venugopal, VP Innovation and Dean MTA, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Mr. Ishant Jain, Head R&D and Railways, Raychem RPG
- Mr. Vinay Ramanath, Principal Scientist, Siemens
- Ms. Nagashiresha, IP and Threat Assessment Leader, GE Aviation
- Dr. Vinodh Mewani, DGM, R&D, IP Cell, TVS Motor
- Mr. Srinivas Peddi, Site Director, BD Enterprise R&D Technology Campus, Bangalore